High Seven Jewel
A modern and chic luxury apartment, perfect for a small group of friends or family with stunning views over the resort and ski-in/ski-out convenience for competent skiers.
“The Jewel” of High 7 is a luxurious apartment situated in the tranquil “Beverley Hills” of Zermatt with a breathtaking view of the Matterhorn.
This exquisite residence boasts three king-size bedrooms with whirlpool tubs and five bathrooms; featuring double sinks, a double shower, bidet and steam shower. In good conditions it is also possible to ski-in/ski-out from the building - a real rarity in Zermatt!
Full size kitchen with granite counters, induction stove, steam and regular ovens, dishwasher and wine refrigerator; opening to a twelve person solid wood dining table with a spectacular crystal chandelier.
The three sided glass fireplace, visible from the entrance, warms the leather and fur furnishings in the living room where you can relax and enjoy the views or the large scale plasma flat screen television.
The glass sided balcony spans the length of the residence; a perfect place to take in the champagne air of Zermatt while watching the skiers returning from the slopes.
Ski room and in-house laundry facilities are conveniently located in the basement.
Your stay at this luxurious residence includes Swiss hand-carved furniture, Christian Fischbacher robes, sheets and towels. An unparalleled sleep experience will leave you rested and rejuvenated to take on the vast array of mountain trails.
The quaint no-cars allowed village of Zermatt is a ten minute electric taxi or horse-drawn carriage ride away.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Open Fireplace
- Jacuzzi bath
- 1 x King size double with en suite bathroom
- 2 x King size double or Austrian twin with with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Concierge
- Distance to piste: Ski in, Ski out
- Distance to lifts: Four minutes by electric taxi
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.