The Zermatt Lodge
The centerpiece of the chalet has to be the 360 degree fireplace. Where else would you get the chance to sit in a circle on cow-hide covered ′mushrooms′ while quaffing Glühwein? Stepping into the chalet from inside the elevator is a real wow factor and you’ll definitely start to feel like a celebrity.
Possibly one of the most luxurious chalet apartments in Zermatt and quite unique. A five bedroom luxury attic lodge taking up the whole of the top floor of a modern chalet located in the centre of the village with a splendid Matterhorn vista. The Lodge features a terrace Jacuzzi with a view of the Matterhorn, its own sauna, two wood fires, stylish interior design, computer with wireless broadband, surround sound, flat screen TV, DVD and a full suite of services to match.
Every detail of the lodge has been carefully thought through and meticulously finished with wood ceilings and wood floors and stylish yet comfortable and cosy furniture giving a mysteriously warm feeling of old-world charm with crisp modern finish. Each bedroom has its own LCD flat screen TV with cable TV, and an en suite bathroom featuring either a bath or a massage shower and is tastefully decorated and provided with a range of Elemis (the SPA specialists) toiletries. The master bedroom has its own fireplace.
The spacious living room boasts a suspended wood fireplace, large plasma screen, fine furniture, balconies facing the Matterhorn with fantastic views, open plan kitchen with all modern fixtures and fittings and spacious dining room with a long table seating 12 comfortably.
Other features include a large LCD television with DVD/CD/Radio and computer, wireless broadband internet access in a "study" area, and cable TV. In the chalet you will find a selection of books and DVDs should you feel like relaxing at home during your stay as well as an extensive choice of fine wines and a well stocked bar.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Wood fireplace
- Large sitting room
- 4 x Twin/Super-king bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Host
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to lifts: 4 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute walk
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea (continental breakfast on staff day off)
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Children's supper
- Gourmet 4 course dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week linen change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Tourist tax
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- À la carte wine package available at additional cost
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Heinz Julen Penthouse
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.