Set amidst national forest land, yet just 5 minutes into downtown Aspen this holiday retreat has a wonderful location.
Set on six mountainside acres, Aspen Park is a luxurious five bedroom holiday residence in Aspen, Colorado. This stunning property is surrounded by lush national forest, but is only a five minute drive into downtown Aspen with exclusive bars, shops and restaurants.
Aspen Park has been thoughtfully designed and styled by renowned architects, artists and craftsmen. This striking property blends Art Deco glamour with natural stone, wood and glass design. Care has been taken to take advantage of this majestic setting and the design features enhance your appreciation of the beautiful landscape of the Roaring Fork Valley.
Each room offers stunning views with sweeping glass windows throughout, whether you are sitting in the bath tub, exercising in the fitness studio or gliding from floor to floor on the glass lift. Aspen Park is never too far from the beauty of nature.
The open plan lounge, dining room and fully equipped kitchen exudes grandeur and opulence. It has a warm golden colour scheme with ambient lighting and statement pieces of artwork. The sumptuous and elegant sofas around the fireplace are the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day on the slopes.
Each of the five bedroom suites have en suite facilities and offers a calm and cosy atmosphere with pale natural colours and stylish soft furnishings.
Aspen Park features a home cinema for those lazy evenings when you want to kick back with a movie and some popcorn, but with Aspen's adventure playground on your doorstep this is the perfect holiday home to seek out some of the best experiences and create memories you'll never forget.
- Breathtaking views of Independence Pass
- Fitness studio
- Home cinema
- Air conditioning
- Multiple terraces
- 1 x Master double suite with 2 en suite bathrooms and mountain views in a private wing
- 4 x Suite double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.