Double Diamond Chalet
This beautiful home never gets boring, as every room showcases stunning art pieces from far and wide.
Double Diamond Chalet is a four bedroom luxury holiday home in the heart of Aspen. With easy access to gourmet restaurants, exclusive bars, boutiques, plus just minutes to Aspen Mountain Ski Resort - the gateway to stunning mountain scenery and exhilarating ski slopes.
The property is set over three floors with beautiful artworks adorned throughout. The gentle balance of contemporary and vintage furniture and the careful selection of interesting and stunning ornaments gives a warm and appealing atmosphere. You can enjoy evenings spent curled up on the plush sofas by the open fireplace with a glass of wine or high up on the roof terrace in the outdoor Jacuzzi admiring the snow capped mountains. Double Diamond Chalet is a wonderful oasis for those looking for comfort, culture and location, location, location.
This home has a contemporary kitchen and bar area with a formal dining space close by to enjoy some delicious meals created by your very own private chef.
Each of the four bedrooms are a little haven of tranquillity with luxurious bed linen and soft furnishings. All the rooms have en suite facilities and two include outdoor access and a walk in wardrobe.
Double Diamond Chalet also benefits from a two car garage and a spacious cinema room for those quiet nights in, kicking back with a movie and popcorn.
- Rooftop hot tub
- Wraparound terrace
- Cinema room
- Mountain views
- Air conditioning
- 1 x Master king double suite with en suite bathroom and walk in closet
- 1 x King double bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk in closet
- 2 x Queen double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 1-2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.