Red Mountain Rise
The cosy cocktail area, with backlit liquor cabinet and leather swivel chairs is the perfect spot to enjoy après ski drinks!
Red Mountain Rise is a luxurious five bedroom holiday home in a quiet and secluded location within 10 minutes drive into the heart of downtown Aspen. Benefitting from panoramic mountain views and the draw of Aspen's amenities within easy reach, Red Mountain Rise won't disappoint!
Designed with the mountains at its heart this elegant home epitomises mountain lifestyle using natural materials and Nordic décor. The spacious sitting room, with it's 20ft ceiling height features a double storey fireplace and a characterful twisted staircase leading up to the sleeping quarter.
Red Mountain Rise has four king double bed suites, all with access to a terrace and en suite facilities. The fifth suite is more ideally suited to children with a playful vintage snowshoe design and popular bunk beds.
Mountain banquets can be prepared by your private chef in the fully equipped kitchen and there is a modern dining room, seating eight guests, in which to enjoy the feast. A custom designed chandelier hangs aloft over the wooden dining table adding grandeur and ambient lighting.
The piece de résistance at Red Mountain Rise has to be the epic terraces, where you can gather to dine, drink or soak in the outdoor hot tub admiring the breath taking mountain views.
- Mountain views
- Hot tub
- Air conditioning
- Office areas
- Cocktail area
- 4 x Suite double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk suite
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.