A great blend of mountain lodge chic design and contemporary first class facilities.
River Rock is a wonderful four bedroom ski retreat in downtown Aspen, Colorado. Within walking distance to the gourmet restaurants, exclusive boutiques and more importantly the gondola, taking you to the surrounding mountain slopes for some superb skiing.
Elegantly designed throughout, the property has a cosy mountain lodge vibe, with characterful features including exposed wooden beams, stone fireplace and cowhide chairs. The relaxed open plan living room is super spacious and lets in lots of beautiful sunlight. Guests will enjoy unwinding around the fire with a drink or two, and indulging in a tasty banquet at the large wooden dining table.
The four bedrooms all have en suite facilities and have been tastefully decorated with calm, natural colours, offering a peaceful night sleep. There are three double bedrooms, one also featuring an additional bunk bed and a fourth room ideal for children with two sets of bunk beds sleeping up to four people.
After a long day on the mountain, there is an opportunity to soothe any aching limbs in the rooftop hot tub. Guests can admire the scenic views in daylight and spend time star gazing in the evening. Speak to our team today to arrange your perfect Aspen getaway.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Downtown location
- Rooftop hot tub
- Peloton bike
- Large outdoor patio
- 1 x Master king double suite with en suite bathroom and walk in closet
- 1 x Queen double bedroom with additional bunk bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Queen double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (two sets) with en suite bathroom
- Distance to resort centre: Downtown location
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.