The Mother Lode
Socialising at its best on the stunning roof top terrace or in 'The Club' with its first class facilities including cocktail bar, cinema room and spa.
Located in the heart of Aspen on East Hyman Street, neighbouring the Aspen Opera House, The Mother Lode is one of Aspen's most sought after holiday homes. It has stylish design with natural woods and contemporary living spaces and the facilities are first class. The piece de résistance has to be the 1,700 square foot private rooftop with a full outdoor kitchen, hot tub, fire pits and stunning views of Aspen Mountain.
The Mother Lode offers options for one to three private spaces and two to six bedrooms, so there is lots of flexibility for groups looking for different room configurations and arrangements. All the bedrooms offer an elegant space to relax and unwind after a busy day on the slopes. Luxurious fabrics and calm gentle colours have been used to create a cosy, yet sumptuous feel. So speak to our team to work out what works for you and your group.
Another highlight at The Mother Lode is The Club, an ultra luxury event space for entertaining family and friends. The area includes a full size pool table, two elegant lounges and a marble bar with barstool seating for shaking those cocktails and enjoying après drinks. There is also a cinema room for those evenings when you want to sit back with a bowl of popcorn with your favourite movie, lots of arcade games, virtual golf, a casino style poker table and a spacious spa area with gym and massage table. This really is the mother of all holiday homes!
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 1,700 square feet private rooftop
- Outdoor hot tub
- Spa treatment room
- Ski lockers at The Little Nell
- Club space with array of games
- Fitness studio
- Fine art
- Cinema room
- Garage parking
- Fire pits
- Laundry room
- Air conditioning
- 2 x Suite with master double bedroom, guest double bedroom, living room, 3 bathrooms and 2 balconies
- 1 x The Penthouse with master double suite, guest double bedroom, elegant office / bedroom, 4 bathrooms and terrace
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.