Head to the rooftop for stargazing in the home's very own observatory or simply enjoy the glorious mountain views!
The Observatory is a charming three floor Victorian home dating back to 1889. Steeped in character, the Observatory maintains much of it's historical features, but complements it with modern furnishings and contemporary fine art and sculptures. With over 50 pieces of renowned art throughout the house, the property oozes style and sophistication, with a warm and cosy atmosphere. As the house name might suggest, an iconic copper dome observatory and telescope is located on the rooftop, which was lovingly installed by a former owner to her stargazing son.
The open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room is designed around a central column with a stylish encased fireplace. A small breakfast bar island is located in the fully equipped kitchen, ideal for those looking to grab a quick bite before they hit the slopes for those early morning runs. For lavish banquets the Observatory has a truly stunning dining table with 10 arm chairs for a comfortable dining experience.
Accommodating 12 people across six suites each bedroom has been uniquely designed and offers first class comfort. En suite bathrooms can be found in every suite. One of the bedrooms has the versatility of being a twin bedded room or a double bedroom. The other five rooms are all double bedrooms.
For those looking to appreciate the mountain air to the max there is a beautiful outdoor patio with al fresco dining and an outdoor hot tub to enjoy a glass of bubbles or two with stunning views.
With such a popular location just one block from Aspen's premier restaurants, boutiques and cultural attractions, you can see why the Observatory gets guests returning year after year.
- Rooftop observatory
- Historic landmark
- Steps to downtown Aspen
- Hot tub
- Cinema room
- 1 x Master suite with king double bed and en suite bathroom, small balcony and mountain views
- 1 x King suite with king double bed / twin beds with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Queen suite with queen double bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Junior queen suite with queen double bed and en suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
- Distance to lifts: 8 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Downtown location
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.