With stunning views, ski-in/ski-out access and luxury resort amenities Daybreak Penthouse ticks all the boxes for a dream holiday.
Daybreak Penthouse is a four bedroom mountain lodge, located at The Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch, with ski-in / ski-out access. There are stunning mountain views, that can be enjoyed from your private balcony and the quaint town of Beaver Creek is within easy reach.
The residence has a wonderful mountain lodge charm, with lots of wooden features and a characterful stone fireplace. The décor has a wonderful balance of traditional mixed with contemporary. Stylish soft furnishings like the cow hide foot stool and fluffy cushions add to the appeal of the property and create a cosy atmosphere.
There is an open plan fully equipped kitchen, dining room and spacious lounge with scenic views out to the mountains beyond.
Daybreak Penthouse's four double bedrooms all have en suite facilities and most having Vail Valley views. The master suite also has the benefit of a wonderful sitting area with a stone fireplace. The perfect haven after a busy day on the slopes.
- Access to The Ritz Carlton resort amenities
- Ski-in / ski-out
- Valley views
- Swimming pool
- Expansive terrace
- Wine cave and bar
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking
- 1 x Master suite with king double bed, sitting area and en suite bathroom
- 2 x King suite with king double bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
Distance To Airport
- Eagle (EGE): 35mins / 48km
- Denver (DEN): 2h 20m / 202km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.