Gulch Lodge is a wonderful holiday retreat for larger groups looking for plenty of space to relax and socialise in.
Gulch Lodge is a stunning luxury rental home nestled into the mountainside of Beaver Creek, Colorado with ski-in / ski-out access and all the amenities of the village within easy reach. This standalone residence is surrounded by beautiful vegetation and boasts wonderful scenic views.
Gulch Lodge has plenty of charm and character with double height vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and an elegant mountain lodge style décor. There is a very spacious sitting room with ample sofas and comfortable chairs. An eye catching chandelier hangs dramatically in the centre of the room and the stone fireplace is a wonderful focal point. The floor to ceiling windows let in plenty of natural sunlight as well as the gorgeous views.
Within the property there are six bedrooms; three king double bedrooms, one queen double bedroom, one bedroom with two queen beds and a dormitory room with three twin beds and a queen double bed. Each of the rooms have en suite facilities and have all been elegantly designed with stylish soft furnishings and contemporary furniture.
For the ultimate relaxation Gulch Lodge has an outdoor hot tub. Sitting in here with a glass of bubbles enjoying the mountain air is such a treat and is the perfect way to unwind after a busy day on the slopes. The property also benefits from a games / cinema room, laundry facilities and a private garage.
- Hot tub
- Games and TV room
- Stone fireplace
- 1 x Master suite with king double bed, private terrace and en suite bathroom
- 2 x Suite with king double bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Suite with queen double bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Junior Suite with 2 queen double beds and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Dormitory room with queen double bed, 3 single beds and en suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
Distance To Airport
- Eagle (EGE): 35mins / 48km
- Denver (DEN): 2h 20m / 202km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.