Arrabelle Chalet has five bedroom suites located in a stunning penthouse, six floors above Vail's Lionshead Square. Vail Square is a sought after location, just moments from the gondola. With an array of shops and restaurants on your doorstep, including a world class spa, pool and ice skating rink.
This luxury ski-in / ski-out chalet has a wonderful Austrian style charm with a stonework fireplace, wooden floors and vintage furniture offering a cosy and comfortable stay. The living room has a characterful octagon shaped sitting area, with floor to ceiling windows and a striking chandelier as the centrepiece of the room.
The open plan nature of the penthouse means the sitting room flows into the dining room, which then leads into the fully equipped kitchen.
One of the many highlights of this chalet is the wonderful wraparound terrace that overlooks the ice skating rink, ski slopes and the Arrabelle's Glockenspiel clock. It really is a mesmerising spot to enjoy your après drinks and people watch. A winter wonderland of activity on the streets below and the mountains around.
Each of the suites have a similar interior design, with rich, warm colours and traditional furnishings. There is a master suite with a four poster king sized bed, two king double bedrooms, a queen double bedroom and a bedroom with two queen sized beds. All the bedrooms have en suite facilities except one, which offers easy access to a nearby shared bathroom.
- Ski in, ski out
- Central location
- Wraparound terrace
- Mountain views
- Covered parking
- Laundry facilities
- 1 x Master suite with king double bed, en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and steam shower, walk-in wardrobe access to balcony
- 1 x Suite with two queen double beds with en suite bathroom
- 2 x King suite with king double bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Queen suite with queen double bed, kitchenette and shared bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Eagle (EGE): 45mins / 57km
- Denver (DEN): 2h 15m / 194km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.