Gather around the traditional stone fireplace with a glass of wine from the fully stocked wine cave. The perfect winter warmer moment.
Located in Vail Square near the Eagle Bahn Gondola, Arrabelle Retreat has four luxury bedroom suites. This penthouse chalet has wonderful panoramic mountain views and is surrounded by the charm of Vail's architecture and quaint Austrian-style design.
Set on one level, Arrabelle Retreat has a cosy octagonal lounge with classic furniture and a cosy and characterful fireplace. There is a large, solid walnut dining table with an ornate chandelier hanging above it and beautiful, dark wooden carved cornices that embellish the room's traditional style. The fully stocked wine cave proves very popular with guests and the modern art, rich hardwoods and custom-made furniture add to the stately feel and grandeur of the property.
Each bedroom is uniquely designed, offering comfort and an elegant finish. Three rooms have king sized beds with en suite bathrooms and the final bedroom doubles up as a TV room, depending whether your party would prefer extra space for lounging or if they need more sleeping capacity capabilities.
For those in the group that want to make the most of the mountain air there is a private outdoor terrace off the kitchen that offers al fresco dining or space to enjoy an après drink or two, while overlooking Vail Square.
- Ski in, ski out
- Central location
- Community pool
- Wraparound terrace
- Mountain views
- Covered / Valet parking
- Laundry facilities
- 1 x Master suite with king double bed and en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and steam shower
- 1 x Suite with king double bed, sitting area, kitchenette, full sized murphy bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x King suite with king double bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Cinema room / King sized murphy double bed and en suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Eagle (EGE): 45mins / 57km
- Denver (DEN): 2h 15m / 194km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.