Wrought iron chandeliers hang dramatically from the 20-foot ceilings, adding character and grandeur in this cosy and modern ski-in / ski-out retreat!
Avanti Chalet is a detached luxury ski-in / ski-out chalet located in Vail Village, Colorado, at the base of Gondola One. This property accommodates up to 16 people in eight bedroom suites and offers a spacious and stylish home for a multi-generational family or a group of friends to enjoy a luxury ski holiday. The ultra high ceilings in the sitting area create a grandeur atmosphere with truly stunning and dramatic views through the epic window panes. There are lots of cosy sitting areas to sit back and relax with a glass of wine, whether that be next to the roaring fire, coupled with a mountain feast around the dining table, curled up with a movie in the cinema room or out on the sun terrace enjoying the fresh mountain air.
The facilities at Avanti Chalet are second to none with little touches like a Nespresso coffee machine for those coffee lovers, a fitness studio with exercise facilities and a chance to unwind in the private hot tub and sauna. Every detail has been thought through. There is also indoor parking and a ski locker room with boot warmers to keep those toes cosy.
The bedrooms are all uniquely designed, but all offer a serene haven to enjoy a restful nights sleep. Cosy and elegant furnishings have been carefully selected and all but one of the rooms (bunk room) has en suite facilities. Avanti Chalet is great for groups looking for flexibility with their room configurations, as some of the suites have the possibility of having a king double bed or a twin bedded room.
With Vail's first class restaurants, bars and boutiques within easy walking distance and your gateway to ski paradise on your doorstep what are you waiting for?
- Ski-in / ski-out
- Hot tub
- Cinema room
- Laundry facilities
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Master suite with king double bed, en suite bathroom and lofted office space
- 1 x King suite with king double bed, en suite bathroom, sitting area and direct access to terrace
- 3 x King suite with king double bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2)
- 2 x Twin / King double bed with en suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Eagle (EGE): 45mins / 57km
- Denver (DEN): 2h 15m / 194km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.