Black Bear Chalet
Sitting in the hot tub with a glass of bubbles surrounded by the backdrop of mountains and trees is a truly wonderful experience.
Black Bear Chalet has the most enchanting setting with a forest glade as its backdrop and the gorgeous Gore Creek running in front of it. There is an exquisite outdoor living space with a hot tub set in gardens and a terrace area with an outdoor firepit for keeping warm when enjoying an al fresco après drink or two!
Located on the Forest Road, the Black Bear Chalet is only a short walk away from the Eagle Bahn Gondola and the shops and restaurants of Vail, Colorado. This luxury holiday home has a characterful exterior, combining dark wood panelling, stylish patchwork stonework and lots of glass windows allowing the wonder of nature inside. The interior is rather special too, with sleek modern design and elegant furnishings.
There is a state of the art kitchen with two dishwashers, two ovens, a wine fridge and a marble topped spacious island with breakfast bar seating. Perfect for those mornings when you want to grab something quickly and head straight on to the mountain to catch those early fresh powder runs.
There are four bedrooms at Black Bear Chalet. Two bedrooms offer king double beds with en suite bathrooms and access to a terrace. The third bedroom is on the upper level with a queen bed, en suite bathroom and mountain views and the final bedroom is on the lower level with two queen beds, an en suite bathroom and again access to an outdoor terrace. On request the cinema room can offer additional sleeping capacity and can be converted into a fifth bedroom. All the rooms offer a similar, simple and stylish design with warm, natural colours creating a cosy atmosphere.
This chalet also benefits from a handy garage and laundry facilities.
- Central location
- Hot tub
- Cinema room
- Heated floors
- Laundry facilities
- 1 x Master suite with king double bed, en suite bathroom, mountain views and heated terrace
- 1 x King suite with king double bed, fireplace, en suite bathroom and access to terrace
- 1 x Suite with two queen double beds with en suite bathroom and access to terrace
- 1 x Queen suite with queen double bed and en suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
- Distance to lifts: 7-8 minute walk to Eagle Bahn Gondola
- Distance to resort centre: 8-10 minute drive to Lionsgate Village
Distance To Airport
- Eagle (EGE): 45mins / 57km
- Denver (DEN): 2h 15m / 194km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.