La Forêt has many wonderful areas to relax and unwind including multiple terraces and a TV snug for those evenings when you want to kick back with some popcorn!
La Forêt is a luxurious four bedroom chalet in the Vail Valley and just a short stroll into the village of Vail with it's fine dining restaurants, vibrant bars and boutique shops. La Forêt offers the best in mountain serenity with picture postcard views. The property has been cleverly designed, so you are never too far from the stunning views and the beautiful nature that surrounds you. Floor to ceiling windows let in lots of natural sunlight and the open plan living area creates a very spacious and fresh atmosphere.
The contemporary and stylish gas fireplace is a wonderful focal point in the cosy sitting area and is a wonderful spot to enjoy a G&T after a busy day on the slopes. Or for those wanting to fully embrace the elements, La Forêt features multiple terraces and balconies from where you can enjoy al fresco dining, an après cocktail or a soak in the outdoor hot tub gazing out to the forest of trees.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar island and an elegant dining table with comfortable seating for 10 people. Staying at La Forêt you can take advantage of the many pre-bookable services and treat yourselves to a private chef who can prepare some delicious mountain feasts in the comfort of your own home.
Each of the four bedroom suites at La Forêt offers a private en suite bathroom, with two having a king double bed, one having a queen double bed and the fourth being ideally suited to children with a bunk bed sleeping two guests. For those looking for additional sleeping options there is a Murphy bed (wall bed) that can accommodate two extra guests.
Whether you are travelling with family or friends La Forêt is guaranteed to be a wonderful abode to make some special holiday memories. Speak to our team today to book your stay.
- Hot tub
- Laundry services
- 1 x Master suite with king double bed and en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony
- 1 x King suite with king double bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Queen suite with queen double bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room with en suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 7 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Eagle (EGE): 45mins / 57km
- Denver (DEN): 2h 15m / 194km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Vail, Colorado, United States
West Pine Chalet
Vail, Colorado, United States
Soleil at The Solaris
Aspen, Colorado, United States
Double Diamond Chalet
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.