Elizabeth Arthotel **** Ischgl, Austria
What we love
The Hotel Rosengarten finds the perfect balance between chic and contemporary style and warm, Austrian hospitality and service - an ideal base from which to explore the excellent skiing the Tyrol has to offer!
Setting the scene
Hotel Rosengarten is a five star luxury ski hotel located in Kirchberg, just seven kilometres from Kitzbühel. This hotel has an excellent location in resort is conveniently just two minutes in the hotel's complimentary shuttle from the Maierlbahn lift station. From the outside, the hotel assumes an understated yet Austrian design. Inside however, you will find chic, contemporary rooms and suites, whilst maintaining the warm, authentic hospitality this region is known for. Two minutes to the Maierlbahn lift by hotel shuttle service.
Popular with those seeking true culinary excellence, the hotel is home to two restaurants including the multi award-winning restaurant Simon Taxacher which has been awarded an impressive 19 Gault Millau points.
The Rosengarten Spa offers guests the perfect refuge to revitalise the mind and body, with a variety of facilities including Finnish sauna, steam room, indoor swimming pool and gym.
Rooms and Suites
26 rooms and suites, comprised of:
- Comfort Double Rooms: approx. 26sqm with double bedroom and balcony.
- Superior Double Rooms: approx. 32sqm with double bedroom and balcony.
- Junior Suite: approx. 40sqm with double bedroom, living area and balcony.
- Suite: approx. 50sqm with double bedroom, spacious living area and balcony.
- Suite de Luxe: approx. 55sqm with double bedroom, spacious living area, bar, wine cellar and balcony .
Spa and Wellness
The Rosengarten Spa has a range of excellent amenities to help you unwind and take refuge in the mountains during your stay in the Tyrol. The facilities include a Finnish sauna, marble steam room, a relaxation area with waterbeds, the Rosen private spa suite, 15-metre indoor swimming pool and well-equipped gym.
Dining and Après Ski
Restaurant Simon Taxacher: With a number of impressive accolades including 19 Gault Millau points, Restaurant Simon Taxacher employs acute attention to detail in the expertly-crafted dishes available on it's menu. Here you can opt for seven to nine course French-Mediterranen inspired tasting menus which can be paired with wines selected by the hotel's Sommelier.
Bistro-Restaurant Rosengarten: A contemporary take on classic Austrian cuisine with a sophisticated twist.
Bar and Smoking Lounge: Indulge in an aperitif or glass of carefully-selected Champagne. The hotel also stocks a variety of fine cigars in their humidor.
- Distance to piste: Three minutes in the hotel's complimentary shuttle service
- Distance to lifts: Two minutes to the Maierlbahn lift by hotel shuttle service
- Distance to resort centre: Four minutes' drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1hr 15m / 90 km
- Salzburg (SZG): 1 hr 30m / 80 km
- Munich (MUC): 1 hr 45m / 125 km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
Comfort Double Rooms: From EUR 1,610
Superior Double Rooms: From EUR 1,750
Junior Suite: From EUR 2,030
Suite: From EUR 2,450
Suite de Luxe: From EUR 4,200
*Prices per week based on double occupancy, including breakfast. Supplements apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.