We wish there were a dozen Clubhouse’s in Lech and indeed across the Alps such is the demand for this incredibly high calibre of property and service
Aurelio Clubhouse is an impressive boutique chalet, finished to the highest standard with the comforts of a world-class hotel, combined with the ambience and elegance of a private residence. The Clubhouse is located on the piste and offers perfect ski in/ski out conditions.
The chalet consists of a spacious, 200m² master suite, complete with a private living area and bathroom, six 42m² comfort deluxe rooms and two 65m² junior suites. All rooms and suites have been tastefully decorated to modern standards and all include a balcony and glorious views.
Facilities within the Clubhouse consist of a 18 metre indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and a number of treatment rooms. The chalet also has a spacious living area, large dining room, plus a library and all of the mod-cons you would expect from a high-class chalet.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Massage room
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- 18 metre swimming pool
- 2 x Club Junior suites - 65sqm
- 6 x Club Comfort Deluxe - 42sqm
- 1 x Club Master Suite - 200sqm (not included in the rental price below. Contact us for a quote to include this within the price)
- Reception / Concierge
- Distance to piste: Ski in / Ski out
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Five course gourmet dinner
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Daily fresh fruit basket
- Flowers on request
- Driving service (Arlberg region)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All drinks payable in resort
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Child discount may apply when sharing a room with two others (under 4 years is FREE)
- Dogs are accepted at 100 Euros per night and includes food
- Prices are based on the 6 x Comfort Deluxe suite and 2 x Junior suites, please contact us for a quotation to include the Master suite on the top floor.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.