We wish there were a dozen Clubhouse’s in Lech and indeed across the Alps such is the demand for this incredibly high calibre of property and service
Centrally located next to its namesake Hotel, and also on Schlegelkopf piste of which it is ski-in/out. It is a two minute ski to the main lift area, which offers easy access to the full Arlberg ski area encompassing Lech, St Anton and Zurs. The chalet is connected to the world renowned Aurelio hotel underground, and guests have full access to all of the hotel services including drivers and restaurant.
The Aurelio Clubhouse is a combination of traditional Alpine Living in its bedrooms, with the living areas giving this a modern twist, with plenty of wood and animal style print on offer, as well as the plush large sofas, that are perfect for relaxing on after a hard day on the mountain. There is also a library, and relaxation area available to all guests.
The dining room overlooks the paste, and off to the side there is a small office should you need to complete any work during your stay.
The Aurelio Clubhouse has alongside the spa facilities in the adjoining hotel its own private spa, which has an 18m long swimming pool, complete with its own cinema screen and loungers. The spa also features a steam room, sauna, indoor hot tub and treatment rooms. This is truly one of the most luxury chalet spas anywhere in the world.
In total the chalet can accommodation 16 guests across six bedrooms of 42sqm each and two suites of 85 sqm each. All of the bedrooms are en-suite with walk in showers, balconies and amazing views.
- 900 sqm
Swimming Pool (18m)
Integrated sound system
- 2 x Club Junior suites - 65sqm
- 6 x Club Comfort Deluxe - 42sqm
- 1 x Club Master Suite - 200sqm (not included in the rental price below. Contact us for a quote to include this within the price)
- Reception / Concierge
- Distance to piste: Ski in / Ski out
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Five course gourmet dinner
- Twice Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Driving service (Arlberg region)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All drinks payable in resort
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices are based on the 6 x Comfort Deluxe suite and 2 x Junior suites, please contact us for a quotation to include the Master suite on the top floor.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.