With a total of fourteen apartments, The Brunnenhof Residence gives skiers looking to enjoy Lech’s glamour and well-connected skiing, a wealth of choice. Whether you are away with a couple of friends, colleagues or close family and need only two bedrooms, through to larger parties requiring four bedrooms or even enjoying a few apartments together, The Brunnenhof Residence gives you that flexibility. Only a six minute walk from the Schlosskopf chairlift, experienced skiers can also ski to within a few hundred metres of the Residence. The heart of Lech is just a ten minute walk away, ensuring convenience for everyone. Combining this convenience with modern Alpine luxury, enjoy The Brunnenhof Residence’s luxurious shared spa, including an indoor swimming pool, spa, hammam and sauna.
Brunnenhof 2 is where you look forward to returning home to when the sun starts to dip behind the mountains and the chill of winter returns. The warm wooden tones and soft furnishings make this the perfect retreat this winter. Sleeping six close friends or family, your stay at Brunnenhof 2 will undoubtedly focus around the apartment’s sociable living and dining area, with doors opening onto the terrace. Minimalist yet welcoming, where such Alpine touches as skiing memorabilia and artefacts combine with sleek lines and a muted palette. The dining table is overlooked by the large and well-equipped kitchen, ensuring these truly are days to reconnect and come together.
Next to the sitting room is the bunk bedroom with its shower room located conveniently just across the hallway. There are also two double bedrooms, both en-suite, finished to the same exacting standards that you expect from days like these spent at Brunnenhof 2.
- 125 sqm
- Shared Pool
- Shared Hammam
- Shared Sauna
- Shared Boot Room
- 1 x Master Twin / Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin / Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk Room (sleeps 2) with shared shower room
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute walk to Schlosskopf chairlift
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 3,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
- Also available on a B&B basis, please ask for details
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.