We are so proud to have Chalet Laurus on our portfolio. Amazing location both for skiing and the resort centre, plus it has the bonus of being linked to the fabulous Hotel Laurus.
Chalet Laurus is a stunning and traditional luxury ski chalet close to the centre of Lech-am-Arlberg, Austria. Chalet Laurus is spread over three floors, 450 sq.m in size, and has been finished with precision and to give a luxury classic alpine feel with a modern twist.
With 4 lovely bedrooms, Chalet Laurus can sleep up to 6 adults and 2 children in the selection of rooms. The adult rooms have been fitted with king size beds, en suite bathrooms and two even have their own private terrace. All the rooms have been decorated with a traditional, elegant feel and there is the unmissable luxury alpine charm throughout. Throughout the chalet, natural wood has been used for the floors, whilst all the bathrooms have been decorated in luxurious marble and are very spacious.
The chalet has a spa area with indoor hot tub, and as the property is linked to a luxury hotel, all guests have the option of using the hotel's swimming pool should they wish. For the adults, the chalet features an in-house wine cellar (an a la carte wine menu is available), and for the youngsters the chalet has an indoor children's play area adjoining the bunk room.
The generous living and dining area can be found on the second floor, where guests can congregate around the warming open fireplace, or can enjoy the stunning views over Lech from the panoramic windows and large balcony. On this floor the open plan kitchen can be found next to the dining area, so guests can enjoy the fabulous chef preparing their gourmet dinner each evening.
Lech is a wonderful, popular and exclusive resort, with a small number of chalets to rent, so we are so delighted to present Chalet Laurus and look forward to sending you away on an amazing holiday.
We have always wanted to rent a chalet in Lech but have never found one to suit! Chalet Laurus was the perfect property for our group and now we have skied in Lech I am not sure we will want to ski anywhere else.
- 450 sqm
- Indoor hot tub
- Spa area
- Use of hotel swimming pool
- Large balcony
- Wood burning fireplace
- Wine Celler
- SONOS sound system
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Two outdoor parking spaces
- 1 x Master King size bedroom with en-suite bathroom, separate shower and private terrace
- 1 x King size bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace
- 1 x King size bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room with en-suite bathroom and play area
- In resort concierge
- Chalet host
- Experienced chef
- Resort driver
- Distance to lifts: One minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Wine, beers and soft drinks
- One staff day off per week
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- In resort driver service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A Security Deposit is required prior to your arrival in resort
- The Hotel Laurus has a swimming pool which chalet guests are welcome to use. The hotel is less than 100 metres from the chalet.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.