Hotel Kristiania **** Lech, Austria
What we love
The thing that you will instantly notice is that nothing is too much trouble for the friendly, personable staff at the Hotel Kristiania. With a clever mix of old and new, you will instantly feel at home in this lovely boutique hotel. Located close to the village centre and only a short walk to the slopes the Kristiania is a real favourite.
Setting the scene
Othmar Schneider of Winter Olympic Games′ fame founded the Hotel Kristiania which is now one of the most reputed boutique hotels in the Arlberg ski area.
The staff′s foremost aim at the hotel is to offer a comfortable winter home away from home for guests, whilst recognising the importance of individuality and privacy. Personal style and unique charm are the distinctive attributes of Kristiania. The Schneider family have accumulated an individual and tasteful art collection in their many year′s experience as hoteliers. Austrian hospitality, impeccable personal service and a convivial atmosphere are abundant.
The hotel′s attention to detail has not gone without notice and was accordingly awarded the Best Small Luxury Hotel Award in 2009. Together with its 4-star superior rating and a member of SLH, this boutique hotel has more than qualified as the fitting destination for a truly memorable stay.
Rooms and Suites
The hotel contains 29 rooms and suites, spread over 3 floors. As your own personal haven, created to give you a little time away from everyday life, each with its own distinct personality yet designed to meet your every need. Every room has its own special character, whether they are designed in the style of the 50s and 60s, with Jugendstil flair or romantic Alpine charm.
- Deluxe single room - 18-20 sqm
- Superior single room - 20-25 sqm
- Deluxe double room - 25-28 sqm
- Superior double room - 28-30 sqm
- Deluxe junior suite - 30-35 sqm with a living area
- Superior junior suite - 40-45 sqm with a living area
- Deluxe suite - 45-55 sqm with either an open plan or separate living room. Some suites have a balcony
- Superior suite - 60-65 sqm with a living room. Some suites feature fireplaces and balconies.
- Dschengis Khan Penthouse - 95-120 sqm with two en-suite bedrooms and a living / dining room.
Spa and Wellness
The hotel has a small private spa "The Seventies" with a sauna and quiet zone. The hotel also offer in room massage treatments and cosmetic products by Susanne Kaufmann.
Dining and Après Ski
Kristiania Classic: Enjoy a french stylish relaxed cuisine, with French table service experience the Marais Quarter of Paris with a view of the Lech Mountains.
Kristiania Austrian: Traditional Austrian dishes in the finest form. Accompanied by contemporary lounge music and a relax, friendly atmosphere.
The hotel′s restaurants pride themselves on their attentive service and refined cuisine, derived from traditional Austrian influences. Besides the restaurants, guests of the Kristiania can relax in the hotel′s lounge, sun terrace and piano bar. Enjoy a coffee, afternoon tea or a Martini whilst the sun sets over the mountains.
- Distance to lifts: 10 mins walk, 3 mins. shuttle
- Distance to resort centre: 5 mins walk from centre
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2018/19 Pricing
- Deluxe double room - from EUR 489 - 1,063
- Superior double room - from EUR 556 - 1,208
- Deluxe junior suite - from EUR 631 - 1,371
- Superior junior suite - from EUR 756 - 1,566
- Deluxe suite - from EUR 868 - 1,886
- Superior suite - from EUR 956 - 2,077
- Dschengis Khan Penthouse - from EUR 1,889 - 4,106
*Prices based on full occupancy, including breakfast. Supplements apply for additional adults and children. Prices are set dynamically and are subject to change
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.