A wonderful chalet hotel with a prime location just a short walk to the lifts. Traditional Austrian style meets a modern twist.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Lech is one of the most sought-after resorts in the Alps but lacks on available accommodation for most of the season, however The Hotel Theodul is the perfect solution to this. Lech is a wonderful resort and links up to one of the finest ski areas in Europe, particularly with the new lift connections that will make it possible to travel between the Lech and St Anton sides of the Arlberg ski region. The new connections will make the Arlberg region by far Austria’s largest interconnected ski area with 305km of ski slopes served by 97 ski lifts.
The Hotel Theodul is in a fabulous location on the main high street and just a short hop skip and a jump from the main ski lifts and resort centre. This peaceful location allows you easy access to the piste whilst providing tranquillity for your entire stay.
The hotel itself offers its guests tradition, style and comfort, with excellent facilities including a sociable lounge and bar, a spacious restaurant and a large spa with sauna, steam and relaxation area, as well as massage suites - the perfect to way to relax, unwind and reflect after a perfect day in the mountains.
The hotel features 29 spacious ensuite bedrooms over three floors. All bedrooms are equipped with flat screen TV, Wi-Fi and hairdryers, whilst most have balconies which allow guests to soak up the stunning views of the resort. Choose from twin or Austrian twin rooms, plus family rooms with double sofa bed or interconnecting room options.
Hotel Theodul is a family dedicated chalet, therefore families with infants and children are welcome in the hotel on all dates.
Lech is one of our most sought-after resorts offering outstanding skiing for all, however it is notoriously difficult to find accommodation. With that in mind we are delighted to have this hotel to our portfolio.
- Bar and Comfortable Lounge
- 29 en Suite Rooms with Flat Screen TV
- Interconnecting Rooms and Family Suites
- WiFi in all Rooms
- Spacious Sauna, Hammam and Relaxation Area with Massage Rooms
- Sun Terrace
- Children's Playroom
- Small Gym
- The Hotel Theodul has 29 spacious and cosy bedrooms over three floors. All rooms are en suite, and equipped with Flat screen TV, WiFi, hair-dryer, telephone and safe. Most have a balcony with spectacular views of the surrounding alpine scenery.
- Choose from twin or Austrian twin rooms, plus family rooms with double sofa bed or interconnecting room options.
- Rooms are categorised as Silver, Gold (£100 supplement) and Diamond (£200 supplement).
- Resort Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on seven nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Daily newspapers
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.