Hotel Aurelio ***** Lech, Austria
What we love
An impressive and luxury destination that can provide the flexibility of a hotel or a exclusive chalet with the service of the world’s best hotels - perfect!
Setting the scene
Severin*s - The Alpine Retreat is Lech's ultimate boutique resort. Comprising an unrivalled standard of service, nine ultra high specification suites, a landmark restaurant and a wellness area with pool, sauna, steam room, beauty services and gym.
Designed by Reinhard Strasser – the hotel combines traditional with exceptional style. Clad with reclaimed wood from the Tyrolean region and with a copper roof according to Alpine tradition, this is a hotel that pays respect to its history, yet understands its guest’s desire for unsurpassed modern luxuries.
The Alpine Retreat is available for bookings as individual suites or exclusive hire.
Rooms and Suites
The hotel's 9 suites offer a luxurious bedroom and living spaces with a wet-room style bathroom. They feature the finest furnishings from Italian studio Minotti and luxurious Egyptian cotton bed linen.
Intuitive touches include state of the art fireplaces, Loewe TVs with access to NetFlix, Revox sound-systems and iPad wall activations to control everything from the lighting to air conditioning or heating. To disconnect, you can step out onto a private balcony and terrace for stunning mountain views.
For groups the private residence offers a luxurious and spacious 4 bedroom apartment to enjoy with excellent private facilities such as a Jacuzzi and cinema.
- Junior suite - approx. 47 sqm with a living area featuring a fireplace and a balcony.
- Family Suite - approx. 55 sqm with a living area featuring a fireplace, cabin bunk beds in the entry hall and a balcony
- Senior Suite - approx. 62-67 sqm with a living area featuring a fireplace and a balcony.
- The Residence - approx 423 sqm split over two levels with a spacious master suite, 3 further bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, dining room, cinema, pool table, small bar, business area and a private Jacuzzi on the terrace. The residence has its own private entrance from the garage and the terrace.
Spa and Wellness
The 400 m² spa and wellness area gives guests the opportunity to pamper themselves for example in the Beauty Salon and Spa Suite which also offers treatments for couples. The fitness area, meanwhile, with the latest equipment, is ideal for sports lovers. The luxurious wellness options are completed by a 12.5 metre pool with counter current, waterfall, whirlpools, two saunas, a steam bath and an infrared cabin – ideal for relaxing after a long day in the fresh air!
Dining and Après Ski
Guests can either enjoy dining in their own suite or the hotel’s restaurant or wine cellar. The restaurant's philosophy focuses on innovative, modern and fresh cuisine with special emphasis placed on the use of high quality, local organic produce to create exquisite specialities with a regional influence. The restaurant and wine cellar are also open to external guests. The hotel offers an excellent choice of services and options for wine tastings, private dinners and exclusive events.
- Distance to lifts: 4 minutes drive
- Distance to resort centre: 4 minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Junior suite - from EUR 690 - 1,990 per night
- Family Suite - from EUR 790 - 2,190 per night
- Senior Suite - from EUR 990 - 2,490 per night
- The Residence - from EUR 3,990 - 11,990 per night
*Prices based on full occupancy, including breakfast and dinner. Supplements apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.