Hotel Goldener Berg **** Lech, Austria
What we love
Hotel Riml offers an excellent choice of facilities for families, from indoor golf simulator and on site childrens’ club to the family spa area and swimming pool too. With ski in, ski out access to the slopes, Hotel Riml is the perfect base from which to explore the popular Hochgurgl-Obergurgl ski area.
Setting the scene
Hotel Riml is a luxury four star superior ski hotel located in Hochgurgl in the Tyrolean Alps. This property benefits from direct ski in, ski out access and sitting at 2,200m above sea level, Hotel Riml has the highest location of any four star superior hotel across the Alps.
Following a day exploring the popular Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area, make your way to Putt-In Sports Bar for a signature cocktail accompanied by the live music that takes place here once a week. For dinner, enjoy the warm Tyrolean hospitality and array of authentic Austrian dishes served daily in Hotel Riml’s Restaurant and Dining Rooms.
Hotel Riml’s spa and wellness area covers an impressive 1,700sqm, including 700sqm Sky Relax Area (for adults only) and offers an excellent range of facilities, from the panoramic swimming pool and saunas to the well-equipped fitness area
Rooms and Suites
- Composed of 110 rooms and suites, Hotel Riml offers the following:
- Single Rooms: Approx. 19-25sqm with single or double bedroom and bathroom.
- Double Rooms: Approx. 24-50sqm with double bedroom and bathroom. Some with balcony.
- Apartments: Approx. 48-74sqm with one to two bedrooms, bathroom and living area. Balcony.
- Suites: Approx. 62-100sqm with one to two bedrooms, one to two bathrooms and living area. Large balcony or veranda.
Spa and Wellness
At an impressive 1,700sqm, the wellness area of Hotel Riml is the property’s centre of relaxation and rejuvenation. Set on the top floor of the hotel and benefitting from panoramic views of the Tyrolean mountains, the Sky Relax Area is an adult-only wellness space and includes a range of facilities for those aged 16 and over, including Sky sauna, Panorama Finnish sauna, salt water steam room and ice fountain and outdoor jacuzzi. The hotel also a spa area catering to families, with the panorama swimming pool, family sauna area, a variety of thermal baths plus samarium, laconium and infrared cabin too.
Dining and Après Ski
- Restaurant and Dining Rooms: Hotel Riml offers an extensive dining experience to its guests staying on a half board basis, starting the day with a generous buffet breakfast, serving an afternoon ski pitstop with both sweet and savoury treats and finally moving into the evening with a five-course dinner and fun themed buffets too.
- Putt-In Sports Bar: The perfect spot to spend an evening; Following a round at the hotel’s 700sqm indoor golf facility, relax into the cosy chairs and absorb the lively buzz of Hotel Riml’s Sports Bar with a cocktail or two. Live music also takes place here once a week.
- Panorama Bar: The hotel’s popular bar open during the day and part of the A La Carte restaurant, Panorama Bar serves a choice of drinks and cocktails.
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located in Hochgurgl
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 100km
Winter 2018/19 Pricing
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.