This unique property is perfect for large groups looking for luxury accommodation in St Anton. With its traditional features, excellent service and close proximity to the slopes Chalet Austria really is a one off property in this highly sought after resort.
The beautiful property is located a short walk from the Nasserein lift station and consists of 3 luxury apartments which make up Chalet Austria. It is perfect for corporate groups or large family gatherings.
As a whole, Chalet Austria can accommodate 26 + 4 guests in a total of 13 en suite bedrooms and 3 living areas. The chalet apartments themselves accommodate 6 in Chalet Alexandra, 10 + 2 in Chalet Antoinette and 10 + 2 in Chalet Soline.
Nasserein is a quiet, family orientated area in St Anton with a main lift station, nursery slopes, ski school and a selection of bars and restaurants.
The property has been built to the highest standards with vaulted ceilings and extensive use of old woods and natural stones. It has been beautifully furnished throughout to create one of St Anton′s most outstanding properties.
You can book the chalet either on a catered or self catered basis. Extra facilities include a hammam and gym on the lower ground floor.
The property has external parking for 6 vehicles.
Set up was perfect for our corporate weekend, close to the slopes, driver service, and fabulous staff, where nothing was too much trouble, I would come back with my family without a hesitation.
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Wood Burning Fireplaces
- TV Room
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Laundry Facilities
- South-Facing Balconies
- 3 x Master bedroom with en suite bathrooms
- 7 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 x Adult-sized bunk bedrooms (each sleeping 4) with en suite bathrooms
- Chalet Concierge
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Shared driver service between 07:00 - 01:00
- Distance to lifts: 3 mins. walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 mins. walk / 2 mins. drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner cocktails
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Dinner on six nights
- Soft and hot drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Shared driver from 08:00 - 01:00
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- €9,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away, however no other cleaning is provided. Afternoon tea is not supplied on this day.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.