Chalet Illimani is a stunning family retreat with ample of space, located in a tranquil spot with top notch service, and a driver to take you to the slope, what more could you want.
Chalet Illimani, is a stunning stunning luxury ski chalet that combines local craftsmanship with poise and has a very relaxing feel.
Located at the edge of an ancient Forrest, on a south facing plot that views over the Hohe Riffler glacier and the picturesque village of Pettneu am Arlberg, this chalet really feels like a retreat away from the world, but just a short drive from the main St Anton ski area and a short walk to the small ski area of Pettneu.
Chalet Illimani covers approximate 400sqm of surface area across four floors, and sleeps up to eight adults and four children in the bunk room.
The master suite is on the top floor and has its own private balcony that offers a glimpse into those wonderful valley wide views,. The other bedrooms are all tastefully furnished with localally made furniture and many have exposed original beams, some with fireplaces and balconies. There is also a four bed bunk room (two bunk beds) for children and a great room for them to have their own space.
The living area has a welcoming open fireplace and is kitted out with comfy armchairs and a well proportioned sofa offering a retreat at the end of a good days skiing. The dining area can seat up to 14 and offers a great convivial eating area ideal for families. On the ground floor there is a well equipped spa with sauna and its own shower, along with a table tennis table. On the same level there a ski room with heated boot warmers and plenty of storage space.
The garage has space for one car and there are two further parking spaces outside.
- 400 sqm
- Games Room with table tennis
- Wood Fireplace
- Ski Room
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, separate toilet & private balcony.
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, fireplace, & balcony access.
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom & balcony access.
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with shared bathroom.
- 1 x Children's bunk room (sleeps 4) and shared bathroom.
- Distance to lifts: Six minutes drive
- Distance to resort centre: Eight minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 7,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.