What we love
Club Fritz is in a quiet wooded location overlooking the resort of St Anton and a short 500m walk (6 minutes downhill and only 8 minutes back) to Galzig lift and piste. The chauffeured shuttle service will whisk you to and from the piste daily between 8am and 8pm for those in ski boots or weary after a hard day on the hill.
Club Fritz is built of traditional stone and wood cladding, this attractive chalet is located in a quiet, elevated spot with lovely views across St. Anton. Six minutes’ walk down to the main lift, piste and party strip, it is close enough to be in the action but far enough away for absolute quiet and with stunning views.
Modern and contemporary in style and design this fabulous chalet is the perfect base from which to explore the extensive Arlberg ski area. There is a large dining room and log fire where you will enjoy the excellent service with a flexible menu plan offering a choice of dishes provided by a trained Chef and team of dedicated chalet hosts. The spacious lounge has ample comfy seating, terrace and a log fire.
Spanning the first and second floors are 11 spacious bedrooms, all have en suite shower, three with balcony and spectacular views. Downstairs on the ground floor there is a wellness area with sauna and steam room, the ideal place to relax after a day on the slopes. For guests’ convenience, a chauffeured vehicle service runs to and from the piste daily until 8pm.
11 x Twin en suite bedrooms
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: 6 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Daily canapes before dinner
- Three course evening meal on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Complimentary beer, wine and cordials
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping (except chalet day off)
- Daily shuttle service to slopes (8:00 - 10:00 & 16:00 - 20:00)
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £50 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Boot carriage: £20 per bag return
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.