This contemporary, yet cosy Lodge marries perfectly with the excellent service, tranquil surroundings, and unique location of the wellness area. Surprisingly you are still only a short distance from the hustle and bustle of resort centre.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Located in the same building as Adler, Bodensee and Christoph, Danube sleeps six with three en suite bedrooms decorated in the same sumptuous style spread over two floors.
Danube features an outdoor hot tub and Sanarium on the top floor and central fireplace. All the rooms feature their own flat screen televisions and Linn sound system.
The chalet is priced on a flexi service. This includes daily continental breakfast with one hot option, afternoon tea, up to three pre-booked evening meals with pre-dinner drinks and canapes, including children's supper, a welcome drinks hamper, a pre-arrival shopping service, a shared driver service from 8am - 8pm and daily housekeeping including a mid-week towel change. Full catering is available. Please call us for a quote or see the pricing breakdown below.
Very relaxing time in chalet Danube.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Books and Games
- Satellite TV
- Music System
- Xbox Console
- Collection of DVD's
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Twin Bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 2 x Twin Bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
- (1 further bedroom on request)
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: 5 min. drive
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 3 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Base chalet price, excludes flights and transfers
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily continental Breakfast (one hot option)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Up to three pre-booked evening meals with pre-dinner drinks and canapes, including children's supper
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Shared resort driving service (08.00 - 20.00)
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Welcome drinks hamper
- Daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Prices include 'flexi service' as detailed above
- Full service is available in addition to the chalet price and are per person. See below for details
- Infants under two years are free of charge
- Early booking discounts are available, please us call for more details
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Additional charge of EUR 660 per adult / EUR 330 per child (under 12) for full chalet service
- Daily full breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne, canapes and aperatif
- Gourmet evening meals on six nights
- Children's supper on six nights
- Complimentary bar with Champagnes, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Private driver service from 8am - 8pm (extended to 11pm on chef's night off)
- Daily housekeeping with mid-week towel change
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.