A spacious apartment, perched on the side of the piste giving easy access to first lifts, ski school and resort centre. We feel this chalet is ideal for a family, group of friends or corporate group looking for a holiday in a truly spectacular area of the Alps.
There aren′t many chalets in St Anton where you can ski from the door. A short glide takes you to the main Nasserein lift, nursery slopes, ski school and kindergarten. If you are going to travel 800 miles, you might as well stay by the slopes!
Haus Hochkar has been carefully engineered and ruthlessly tailored to gratify the contemporary skier. No Alpine kitsch here, just straight-lines, comfort and space. Spacious bedrooms, smart contemporary bathrooms, and a generous living area.
Fabulous for families and those who like the click click of bindings a few steps from the front door.
This chalet was everything we were looking for, no fuss, no clutter and friendly service that made us feel right at home.
- Close to Slopes
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Chalet iPad
- Room 1: Twin/Double with en suite bathroom. Sofa bed also available
- Room 2: Twin/Double with en suite shower room
- Room 3: Twin/Double with en suite shower room
- Room 4: Twin Double with en suite shower room
- Room 5: Twin/Double with en suite shower room
- 2 Hosts
- Resort Manager
- Distance to lifts: Three minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Daily Housekeeping (except day off)
- One staff day off per week
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfers by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- 10th person travels for free
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.