A classic Tyrolean styled hotel that could not be closer to the piste. Perfect for families looking for a smaller resort with excellent access to the Arlberg Ski area.
Hotel Alberg is a small boutique property designed in the traditional Tyrolean décor. Perfectly located in central St. Christoph and offering Ski-in/Ski-out access to the Alberg Ski area via the St. Christophbahn ski lift taking you straight to Galzig. Comprised of spacious double rooms and family suites, this property is perfect for groups of all ages and abilities, with the famous Alberg Ski area to explore and the beginner slopes on the doorstep of this piste side hotel.
The Hotel Alberg provides a fully catered stay including a flexible menu plan with a choice of dishes for every evening based on the rustic Tyrolean style.
Lovely location and with such easy piste access we will certainly return.
- Wellness spa area with sauna
- Restaurant and sunny terraced area
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Wifi in all the rooms
- 18 x Twin en suite bedrooms
- 3 x Family Suites sleeping 4 or 5 with en suite
- Resort Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-In/Ski-Out
- Distance to lifts: One minute ski
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Per person, includes flights & transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff – Qualified chef and hosts
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Daily three course evening meal
- Carefully selected house wines included during dinner service
- Daily housekeeping
- Towels, with mid-week towel change and bed linen
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- No travel dates: 6th December 2017 does not include travel
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.