CERVO Mountain Boutique Resort ***** Zermatt, Switzerland
What we love
With a sophisticated and clever twist of traditional styling combined with modern comfort, the St Antoner Hof provides outstanding service and amazing cuisine, all wrapped up and positioned in a great location. Step outside and you will find yourself right in the heart of the picturesque Tyrolean village of St Anton.
Setting the scene
The Raffl's St Antoner Hof is the most centrally located five star hotel in this exceptional ski resort. The luxurious rooms and suites, as well as the hotel′s spa and restaurant are traditional and cosy with the odd modern twist. Many of the rooms and suites contain fireplaces and open-plan bathrooms.
What sets the St Antoner Hof apart from the other five star hotels of the Arlberg is its relaxed yet proficient service. They combine traditional values with modern comfort, saturating the ambiance with warmth, sophistication and surprising sass. Antique objects are matched with colourful design pieces as if they were made for one another. Even if St Antoner Hof seems peculiar sometimes, they never lose sight of their genuine Tyrolean hospitality.
The hotel's two luxury vehicles are on hand to pick you up and drop you off should you want running to the lifts or a local restaurant. Throughout the hotel the staff will ensure that your stay is both memorable and stress-free.
Rooms and Suites
- Double room (32 sqm) - Double Bedroom with en suite bathroom, most with open fireplace.
- Junior Suite (42 sqm) - One large double bedroom, sitting corner with open fireplace and en suite bathroom. An extra bed can be added for 3rd person.
- Suite (48 sqm) - Double Bedroom with a separate living area, with open fireplace and en suite bathroom.
- Grand Suite (90 to 100 sqm) - Two bedrooms with double/twin rooms, two separate open plan bathrooms, 2 toilets and a spacious living area with open fireplace.
Spa and Wellness
Facilities at the hotel include a lovely indoor pool, Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath and solarium. As well as this the hotel offer a selection of massage treatments.
Dining and Après Ski
Raffl's Eat Art
Multiple-award-winning cook Jakob Lilg swings his cooking utensils like a magic wand, conjuring dishes like "Wolf of Wall Street" or "Radioactive Snowball." There is also an extensive wine list that does justice to the creative cuisine served there.
SkiClub Stüberl Arlberg
It may be small but Raffl's legendary hotel bar in the St. Antoner Hof is right next door. Enjoy spectacular culinary delights in an intimate atmosphere.
A unique baroque restaurant with a quirky atmosphere offering excellent Sushi.
A stylish and authentic restaurant offering raclette and fondue specialties in all possible variations
Night owls can take advantage of Raffl’s Hell’s Club nightclub open until late for private parties. Cool drinks, relaxed food, great sound and a wicked atmosphere.
Seven SKY, Sticky Fingers and Hell′s Club are all located at the sister property, Raffl's Tyrol Hotel.
- Distance to piste: Three minutes chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.