Raffl's Tyrol Hotel **** St. Anton, Austria
What we love
A charming family run hotel in a great central location. The hotels driving service makes reaching the slopes a breeze and the restaurant receives excellent feedback.
Setting the scene
Named after the highest mountain in St Anton, the Valluga Hotel is a lovely hotel with a friendly, family atmosphere. It is centrally located giving easy access to the village's pedestrian zone with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.
This traditional hotel dating back to 1952 has been renovated to give it a lighter Scandinavian influenced atmosphere. The modern spa and cosy bar offer great spaces to relax after a hard day's skiing whilst the Spanish influenced kitchen serves up delicious dinners.
Rooms and Suites
The 26 rooms and suites are comfortably furnished in a stylish blend of Scandinavian and Tyrolean design.
- Single rooms - approx. 14 sqm
- Double rooms - approx. 23 sqm, some rooms have a balcony
- Large Double rooms - approx. 25 sqm with a sofa area. Some rooms have a balcony
- Family suites - approx. 34 sqm with two bedrooms, one bathroom and a balcony
- Large Family suites - approx. 42 sqm with two bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room and a balcony
- Valluga suite - approx. 60 sqm with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and a balcony
- XL Family suites - approx. 80 sqm with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a terrace and a balcony
Spa and Wellness
The Valluga's spa features four types of saunas, an indoor pool and Jacuzzi and a relaxation room. Treatment rooms area available for massages and beauty treatments and there is a small gym also available.
Dining and Après Ski
The hotel restaurant's Spanish influenced kitchen serves breakfast and dinner whilst there is a cosy bar offering drinks and cocktails with relaxing lounge music.
- Distance to lifts: 2 mins. drive in the hotel's shuttle
- Distance to resort centre: 500 meters
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Single rooms - price on request
- Double rooms - From EUR 1,470 to 3,570
- Large Double rooms - From EUR 1,820 to 3,850
- Family suites - From EUR 2,800 to 5,460
- Large Family suites - From EUR 3,080 to 6,020
- Valluga suite - From EUR 3,640 to 7,140
- XL Family suites - From EUR 5,250 to 9,030
*Prices are per room, per week based on double occupancy, on a breakfast only basis. Half board rates for the hotel rooms are also possible.