Raffl's Tyrol Hotel **** St. Anton, Austria
What we love
Perfect for those seeking a luxurious, peaceful retreat from which to explore the largest ski area in Austria. Thurner’s Alpenhof finds the perfect balance of authentic Austrian charm and warm hospitality with world-renowned luxury – a true asset to the Arlberg.
Setting the scene
Nestled in the heart of the Arlberg, Thurner’s Alpenhof is a luxury five star superior hotel located in the pretty, traditional village of Zürs and is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
With Mediterranean influences, the SPA at Thurner’s Alpenhof is a sanctuary for health and wellbeing with indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and fitness area. The hotel also offers a comprehensive wellness programme, including massage, ski and water gymnastics and alternative holistic treatments.
The restaurant at Thurner’s Alpenhof is renowned as one of the leading gastronomic destinations in Austria, offering a choice of both regional and classic dishes with a contemporary twist. Refuel and indulge after your day exploring the Arlberg in the Piano Bar or taking in the mountain vista on the Rooftop Terrace.
A true oasis in the Tyrolean mountains, Thurner’s Alpenhof is at the height of Austrian luxury.
Rooms and Suites
- Composed of 38 rooms and suites, Thurner’s Alpenhof is comprised of the following:
- Single Rooms: Approx. 25sqm with queen bedroom and bathroom.
- Double Rooms: Approx. 28sqm with double bedroom and bathroom.
- Junior Suites: Approx. 32-34sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area. Some with fireplace.
- Suites: Approx. 38-54sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and separate living area. There are suites with two bedrooms available for larger families.
- Thurner’s Residences: From one to four bedrooms, the serviced apartments available in the Thurner’s Residences offer families and larger groups a more private stay with access to the luxury facilities available at the hotel.
Spa and Wellness
The SPA at Thurner’s Alpenhof is home to the indoor swimming pool, Finnish and bio saunas, steam bath and plunge pool, as well as a rest area for guests to enjoy. There are a range of holistic treatments offered here too, from aromatherapy and Ayurveda massage to Chakra and Dorissima treatments.
Dining and Après Ski
- Thurner’s Restaurant: Austrian fine-dining at its very best, Thurner’s Restaurant serves both regional and international favourites daily and is open for both lunch and dinner. Catering to all the family, Thurner’s Restaurant also offer a special children’s menu too.
- Lounge and Piano Bar: A comfortable yet sophisticated spot to relax with a hand-crafted signature cocktail after a day’s skiing. Delicious cakes and refreshments are also served daily here from 3.30pm to 5pm.
- Coco’s Lounge: Serving champagne, Surf and Turf, lobster and steaks with a choice of indulgent side dishes, Coco’s Lounge provides guests with a chic yet relaxed atmosphere.
- Rooftop Terrace: Here you are invited to enjoy a choice of light snacks or even afternoon tea whilst soaking up the sunshine with the impressive backdrop of the Arlberg.
- Distance to piste: Two minutes’ walk to the Zürsersee Sesselbahn lift
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 115km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 120km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 15m / 180km
Winter 2018/19 Pricing
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.