Elegance mixed with a Austrian contemporary style. Located in the beautiful and quaint village of Zurs, just a stones throw from Lech, and part of the breath taking Alberg region. As beautiful as the skiing is, some might find it hard to leave the lavish and comfortable surroundings of Chalet Pazuel to explore.
The Valluga Suite is a penthouse apartment, offering two bedrooms, each en suite with bath and rain shower. This very nice luxury ski apartment offers a spacious and luxurious living area with stunning panoramic views of the Zürs mountains and surrounding areas. The suite offers absolute privacy and is of course situated on the top floor of the property but is similar in style to the Jazzi and Zirma apartments also in the building. As well as the very nice living area, there is a beautiful dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. Valluga also has it's own Finnish sauna - the ultimate highlight after a perfect day’s skiing the slopes of Zürs.
The spa that guests of the Valluga Penthouse have access to includes an indoor pool with swim jets, sauna and relaxation area.
The size of the apartment is circa 122 sq.m.
We love the Alberg, and we have stayed in Lech for many a year. Our favourite area to ski is the Alberg mountain area, and when we saw Bentleys House, we thought we must give one of these luxury apartments a go.
- Close Proximity to Slopes
- Swim Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Relaxation Room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Ice room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Bathrobes, Slippers and Towels
- Luxury Bath & Beauty Products
- Flat Screen TV
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Laptop computer
- Nespresso© coffee
- Valet Parking
- Resort driving service (Lech and Zurs)
- 2 x Double rooms with en suite bathrooms
- Distance to lifts: 50m
- Distance to resort centre: Central Location
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 115km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 120km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 15m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax €2.50 per day
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Additional services can be provided on request
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.