We love the location of Zurs and the 'ski in' nature of the village. The scenery is just beautiful.
Luxury ski apartment Zirma sleeps up to four guests in two bedrooms, with a size of around 126 sq.m. Zirma offers luxurious accommodation over two floors and is therefore perfectly suitable for a small family looking for a a beautiful place to stay in the village of Zurs. The spacious living area with it's very comfortable feel includes an open fireplace for those cosy evenings in. It provides the ideal place for relaxing and dining with the open plan nature of the living room, dining room and kitchen. The luxury apartment contains two large bedrooms and two bathrooms complete with baths and rain showers. The kitchen is fully equipped.
There is shared access to the beautiful pool and spa area within the building which offers an indoor swimming pool, sauna and relaxation area.
A beautiful apartment in such a lovely location.
- Close Proximity to Slopes
- Swim Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Relaxation Room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Ice room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Bathrobes, Slippers and Towels
- Luxury Bath & Beauty Products
- Flat Screen TV
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Sky TV
- Laptop computer
- Nespresso© coffee
- Valet Parking
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Distance to lifts: 50 meters
- Distance to resort centre: Central Location
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 115km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 120km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 15m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax €2.50 per day
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Additional services can be provided on request
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.