Compass Point is a contemporary luxury ski chalet just a two-minute drive from Whistler Village in the private neighbourhood of Stonebridge. This remarkable chalet has been designed to an extremely high standard and epitomises luxury alpine living. The house itself is 6,500 square feet and sleeps up to 12 guests across six en suite bedrooms.
With a plethora of entertaining spaces, Compass Point encourages both indoor and outdoor enjoyment. The stylish open plan concept allows for easy socialising in the state of the art kitchen and modern living room which overlooks the stunning mountain landscape from the vast floor to ceiling windows. The luxury chalet also benefits from a bespoke media room, games room and private fitness studio. Outside, you will find a swimming pool, hot tub and seating area with firepit where you can unwind and soak up the panoramic views of Whistler and beyond.
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Media room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor firepit
- Heated patio
- Double garage
- Underfloor heating
- Feature fireplace
- Games room
- Fitness studio
- Boot room
- Creston automated touchscreen controls for lighting, heating and media room
1 x Master bedroom with king size bed and en suite bathroom
2 x Queen size bedroom with en suite bathroom
1 x Queen size bedroom with Jack and Jill shared bathroom
1 x Double bedroom with Jack and Jill shared bathroom
1 x Twin* bedroom with en suite bathroom *Can be pushed together to form king size bed on request
- Dedicated Concierge
- Additional services of a driver, chef, butler and a ski guide are available on request
- Distance to lifts: 10 min. walk or 2 min. drive to Whistler Village
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min. walk or 2 min. drive to Whistler Village
Distance To Airport
- Pemberton (CYPS): 35mins / 35km
- Squamish (YSE): 50mins / 55km
- Vancouver (YVR): 2h 30m / 140km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- For winter rentals, there is an extra charge to heat the swimming pool
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.