Horstman is the jewel in our Whistler chalet offering. A impressive and inspired home with a great location, space and is one of the finest ski in options that Whistler has to offer.
The spectacular Horstman Chalet is one of the best ski in, ski out luxury ski chalets in Whistler.
Located in one of Whistlers’ most coveted 'ski in' neighborhoods Horstman Estates, located in the main resort, just above the Fairmont and Four Seasons hotels. The ski-in trail from Blackcomb takes you to the doorstep of the chalet, and the ski-out trail is a leisurely 500m stroll down the lane or you can be dropped off at the piste by Horstman Chalets superb drivers service.
Inside, Horstman Chalet has spacious rooms with high ceilings and large windows which show off the amazing views of Whistler village below. The chalet is built around a custom built basalt rock spiral staircase and three other lounging areas. The living room has a floor to ceiling fireplace, a grand piano and opens up to the gourmet kitchen with lots of appliances and gadgets. All five bedrooms have en suite baths, three bedrooms including the Master are on the top floor, two bedrooms are on the lower level. The lower floor is all about recreation complete with a steam room, pool table, bar, cinema with floor to ceiling screen and even its own ticket booth and popcorn machine.
Finally the large deck with views over Whistler Village is what really sets Horstman Chalet apart from other luxury ski chalets in Whistler. The secluded deck out back with a private hot tub and rock fireplace.
It is such a beautiful chalet, it feels like you are deep in the forest but it is only a few minutes drive into town.
- Sound system throughout property
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Private backyard with fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, double oven, built-in expresso machine & built-in vegetable steamer
- Theatre room with ticket window
- Steam room
- Garage with ski boot heater
- Mud room with lots of storage for ski gear
- Grand piano in living room
- Bedroom 1: King & ensuite
- Bedroom 2: Double & ensuite
- Bedroom 3: 2 x tri-bunks & ensuite
- Bedroom 4: Bunk bed & single (3 single beds total) & ensuite
- Bedroom 5: Bunk bed & ensuite
- Dedicated Concierge
- Distance to piste: Ski In, 500m down the lane for Ski out.
- Distance to lifts: 775 Metres
- Distance to resort centre: 5 Minute Drive
Distance To Airport
- Pemberton (CYPS): 35mins / 35km
- Squamish (YSE): 50mins / 55km
- Vancouver (YVR): 2h 30m / 140km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Shared shuttle service (8am – 8pm)
- Grocery delivery throughout the stay (groceries themselves are charged separately)
- Personally selected ski instructors and personal help getting signed in for ski school on first day
- Personal meet & greet, tour of village and ski rental service (no waiting in line, ski rental delivery & return)
- Daily visits from in resort guide to answer questions, suggest fun things to do and make any necessary changes to your itinerary
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.