The Westin Resort and Spa
These suites offer a high standard of convenience and luxury. In our opinion they are amongst some of the best in resort. The location is brilliant also – ski in, ski out and an easy walk to Whistler Village.
Setting the scene
The Westin Resort & Spa Whistler is superbly located at the side of the slopes of Whistler Mountain, so offering ski in, ski out access. It is also just a very short walk to the Whistler Village centre. Being part of the famous Westin brand this hotel delivers the service, comfort and cuisine you would expect.
All of the 419 residentially-designed suites emphasize comfort and convenience, from deluxe studios, one and two bedroom suites, and for the ultimate in luxurious living, the 140 sq.m Penthouse Mountain suites. All offer kitchenettes and dining areas.
Guests can relax by the stone fireplace in the FireRock Lounge after a day’s outing. The casual dining menu includes burgers, salads and shared platters. Grill & Vine offers a varied wine selection and a snack menu. There is also a spa to relax, and not forgetting the outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
Rooms and Suites
- Bi-Level Loft (42 -54 sqm) - Queen Bedroom is situated in the loft space, the lounge also offers a sofa bed.
- Studio Suite (32-40 sqm) - Available with two queen beds, options are available for one queen and a sofa bed. Some rooms also offer mountains views.
- One Bedroom Suite (54 sqm) - features a queen sized bed in the bedroom and a queen-size pull out sofa bed in the living room. There is also a dining area with table for four persons plus a kitchen. Rooms are available wit either views of the village or mountain.
- Two bedroom Suite (69 sqm) - Two queen beds with en suite. Spacious living area with a queen-size pull out sofa bed, dining area for four and kitchen and balcony. Mountain view available in some rooms.
- Penthouse Mountain Suite (140 sqm) - Two level accommodation located in the East Tower; first floor holds a living room with dining table for 6, kitchen and utility closet, den, bedroom plus two queen sized sofa beds. Master bedroom is on the second floor and features a king sized bed plus a jacuzzi tub.
Spa and Wellness
The Avello Spa & Health Club offers a choice of 75+ treatments from facials and body wraps to hot rock massages. Westin Workout provides all the equipment you will need for a satisfying workout. Outdoors you will find a heated pool and hot tubs.
Dining and Après Ski
Grill & Vine: Putting a local twist on traditional favourites, The Grill & Vine is a modernized interpretation of the classic grill. Featuring sleek, clean and fresh architecture, comfortable lounge seating, an all-day Grab & Go menu, and a sophisticated yet inviting atmosphere. The Grill & Vine will be the perfect meeting place for any group, large or small.
- Distance to piste: Less than 1 min. walk
- Distance to lifts: Less than 1 min. to the lifts
- Distance to resort centre: Based in resort centre
Distance To Airport
- Pemberton (CYPS): 35mins / 35km
- Squamish (YSE): 50mins / 55km
- Vancouver (YVR): 2h 30m / 140km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.