Such a cosy chalet which gives you the true sense of being in the Canadian West. A perfect option for those wanting their own space and privacy in Whistler, whilst still conveniently situated close to the village and ski area.
Totem House is the best three bedroom private home in Whistler. Located on Blueberry hill, one of the closest residential neighbourhoods to Whistler Village, it offers incredible views of Whistler/Blackcomb and the village. Uniquely designed, this log home even has a full sized carved totem pole – giving you a truly authentic experience in BC (British Columbia).
Ideal for a family or small group, the four storey detached residence features a gourmet kitchen, dining area, living area with a vaulted ceiling, massive wood burning fireplace and floor to ceiling windows providing spectacular views.
The top floor of the home is dedicated to the master bedroom complete with a wood burning fireplace and spacious ensuite bathroom. The main floor has the kitchen, living room and dining room with a half bathroom. The lower floor has the second bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a media room and games room. On the ground floor you will find the third bedroom with its ensuite bathroom.
The house also has a billiard table, a gym and a private outdoor hot tub on the large balcony.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Billiard table
- Games room
- Wood fireplace
- Towels, bath & beauty products
- Television & DVD player
- Media Room
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Large balcony
- 1 x Master king bedroom with sitting area, wood burning fireplace, private patio, dressing room and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Guest master queen bedroom with sitting area and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Guest king/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Concierge
- Additional services of a driver, chef, butler and a ski guide are available on request
- Distance to piste: 5 minute drive
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Pemberton (CYPS): 35mins / 35km
- Squamish (YSE): 50mins / 55km
- Vancouver (YVR): 2h 30m / 140km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.