Walk out the boot room, pop your skis on, and off you go – it really is that simple. Great for couples or small groups as sold on a room by room basis throughout the season.
Club Chateau is one of the larger chalets in Le Village in Alpe d'Huez, with views into Le Village′s charming courtyard from one direction from the lower two floors and far reaching views across the slopes to Les Bergers from the upper floors, whilst on the other side looking past the smart Chamois d′Or hotel to the Rond Points des Pistes.
At ground floor level you will find the ski entrance that leads to an indoor hot-tub, sauna, boot room and two twin bedrooms complete with en suite facilities and access to their own terrace areas. A grand staircase takes you up to the first floor, where the main entrance gives way to an enormous living space, filled with light from the vast picture windows, and complete with intimate dining area off the kitchen, alongside a sumptuous living area with log fire and vast flat screen TV. A twin en suite bedroom completes this floor. The stairs rise to the first floor, with three more bedrooms; two twins and a double, all en suite. Climbing to the top of the chalet a double bedroom enjoys spectacular views over the slopes towards Les Bergers. Across the landing a second bedroom provides extra space; these two bedrooms share a bathroom, making it the perfect family suite.
Was exactly what we’ve come to expect from these chalets. This is the third time we’ve stayed here, and each time the staff, food and snow gets better and better.
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Open Fire
- Private Underground Parking
- 4 x Twin bedrooms with en suite bath, handbasin and WC
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower, handbasin and WC
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, handbasin and WC
- 1 x Single bedroom with shared bathroom, handbasin and WC
- Resort Manager
- Chalet staff live in
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 30m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 130km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Tourist tax
- Complimentary beer fridge
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.