Hotel Koh-I Nor ***** Val Thorens, France
What we love
Located in the center of the resort, and right on next to the lifts, the location of this hotel really offers clients the easiest of access to both the slopes and the bars, allowing for an enjoyable stay for skiers and non skiers alike. The benefit of the balconies included in each room as well as the sun terrace bar must not be overlooked in allowing you to soak up the end of day sun, whilst enjoying your chosen apres ski aperitif following a long day on the slopes. A great choice for the more fair weather skier.
- Moses Harrison, Travel Consultant
Setting the scene
Hotel The Daria-I-Nor, part of the Lodge and Spa Collection that operate across the alps, is a prestigious 5-star Luxury ski hotel located in the centre of Alpe d’Huez. Focusing on maximising the natural ambient light unique to being in the mountains, the hotel rooms ensure a stay focused on luxurious relaxation. This, coupled with a darker, romantic feel to its restaurant ‘Amethyste’, the hotel allows for a well-balanced luxury holiday experience.
Offering ski in/out, the hotel Daria-I-Nor’s location provides great access to both the slopes and the centre of Alpe d’Huez.
Rooms and Suites
- Classic Room (24sqm) - for 2 guests, west facing with a view of the village
- Club Room (26sqm) - for 2 guests, South East Facing
- Privilege Room (29sqm) up to 3 guests, West facing with a view of the village
- Superior Room (32sqm) up to 3 guests, South East facing
- Suite Duplex (42sqm) up to 4 guests, South East facing
- Suite Panoramic (37sqm) up to 4 guests, South facing with a panoramic view over the mountain
- Family Room (55sqm) up to 5 guests, South or South East facing with views of the mountains and the resort
- Suite master and Suite Master Duplex (65sqm) up to 6 guests, South or South East facing, with views over the mountains
Spa and Wellness
The wellness area spans over 800sqm incorporating two pools, saunas, a steam room and hot tub for all after ski aches and pains. Clients of the hotel may also make use of the experience showers, salt wall, ice fountains and herbal tea room among other facilities, all included in the booking price. The hotel also offers a fitness room equipped with free weights and cardio equipment.
Dining and Après Ski
La Table du Daria-I Nor
Traditional cuisine alpine, French cuisine. Chef Damien Ruffier focuses on grilled food that couples aptly with sharing platters in order to provide a social, relaxed dining experience.
Le Restaurant Gastronomique
A tasty seasonal cuisine concocted by Chef Stéphane Tarabla promises you a varied menu. Offering refined cuisine, this is a great location for a quieter, civilised evening of calm.
Le Bar du Daria-I Nor
Open through the day and evening, this lounge bar offers live music in a relaxing atmosphere. The south facing, panoramic terrace enjoys views over the resort and its surroundings, a great place for a quick aperitif and a snack.
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out access
- Distance to lifts: Outside the hotel
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 30m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 130km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Club Room - From EUR 225 to EUR 525
- Superior Room - From EUR 270 to EUR 590
- Suite Duplex - From EUR 360 to EUR 720
- Family Room - From EUR 495 to EUR 1,270
- Suite Master Duplex - From EUR 620 to 1,115
- Suite master - From EUR 705 to EUR 1,265
*Prices based upon double occupancy on a bed and breakfast basis and are subject to change
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.