This modern chalet is in a great location, right on the slopes, allowing maximum ski time, with minimum effort.
La Chapelle benefits from views into the courtyard from the lower floor, and from the upper floors, has far-reaching views across the slopes to Les Bergers. From its other elevation, you can see the Rond Points des Pistes area between the Chamois d′Or and Beau Soleil hotels. You will be able to enter the chalet at ski entrance level to find hot-tub, sauna, boot room and two en suite twin rooms which have access onto their own private terrace space. Winding your way up the staircase, you are met by a main entrance, and an impressive living space, with an intimate dining area off the kitchen, and huge living room which comprises a log fire and a flat screen TV, complete with surround sound. An en suite twin bedroom completes the first floor. Rising up to the second floor, there are two twin bedrooms, and one double, which are all fully en suite. Climbing to the top floor, a grand en suite double bedroom enjoys incredible views of the Les Bergers areas, and further afield.
What amazing location. We’ve experienced ski-in/ski-out chalets before, but this one is literally on the slope. A fantastic time so thank you!
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Open Fire
- Private Underground Parking
- Room 1 - Twin with balcony and en suite bathroom
- Room 2 - Twin with balcony and en suite bathroom
- Room 3 - Twin with balcony and en suite bathroom
- Room 4 - Twin with balcony and en suite bathroom. Space for a cot
- Room 5 - Twin with balcony and en suite bathroom. Space for a cot
- Room 6 - Double with balcony and en suite shower room. Space for a cot
- Room 7 - Double with en suite bathroom. Space for a cot
- 2 Hosts
- Resort Manager
- Chalet Staff live in
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 30m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 130km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.