Perfectly placed on the slope so you can just walk out of the door and step into your skis. A great option for those looking for a no hassle approach to a ski holiday.
La Ferme can be found on a long sweeping piste, that links the Rond Point des Pistes with Les Bergers area. Light and airy rooms, with large picture windows make the most of these views, from the front to Les Bergers, and from the left, the Altiport. On the ground floor there is an indoor hot tub, a sauna and a twin en suite bedroom. Up a flight of stairs to the main entrance, and there is an en suite bedroom, a generously proportioned living and dining area, which creates a great space in which to relax after a long day′s skiing. The stairs then rise up to the second floor, which comprises two double bedrooms, and one twin, all fully en suite.
We have just returned from an excellent skiing holiday. We couldn’t fault it. Thank you for all the effort you put into this and for assisting us up until departure!
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Open Fire
- Private Underground Parking
- Room 1 - Twin Bedrooms with en suite shower, handbasin and WC
- Room 2 - Twin Bedroom with en suite shower, handbasin and WC
- Room 3 - Double Bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC
- Room 4 - Double Bedroom with en suite shower, handbasin and WC
- Room 5 - Twin Bedroom with ensuite bath, handbasin and WC
- Resort Manager
- Chalet staff live in
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 30m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 130km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.