With the slope literally on your doorstep, you have no reason not to get first lifts in the morning and be the last off the mountain to get as much skiing in as possible! Your hot tub awaits to soothe the weary limbs.
You can ski straight to the door of Le Manoir, as a piste runs in front of the chalet from the Rond Points des Pistes, to Les Bergers, this enables one to enjoy a beautiful and panoramic view. From the front and rear elevations you can observe the welcoming courtyard of Le Village.
On the ground floor, you will find an indoor hot tub, sauna and one en suite twin room. To the first floor you will find the main entrance, boot room, another en suite twin and the living-cum-dining room, bathed in light from the vast picture windows. Generous proportions give the living room an airy feel, and the log-fire provides a warming focal point, alongside the enormous flat-screen TV. Stairs take you up to the second floor, where there are three twin rooms and one double, all of which are en suite.
We couldn't fault any aspect of the holiday. All really good.
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Open Fire
- Private Underground Parking
- Room 1 - Twin with balcony and en suite bathroom
- Room 2 - Twin with balcony and en suite shower room. Space for a cot
- Room 3 - Double with balcony and en suite shower room. Space for a cot
- Room 4 - Twin with balcony and en suite shower room
- Room 5 - Twin with balcony and en suite bathroom
- Room 6 - Twin with balcony and en suite bathroom. Space for a cot
- 2 Hosts
- Resort Manager
- Chalet staff live in
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 30m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 130km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.