What we love
Brand new for next season, this perfectly located property is sure to be snapped up for all the peak weeks well in advance.
Chalet Ikapa is in an ideal location, not only close to the centre of resort and its lively bars and restaurants, but also near to the ski school meeting points and beginners area. Guests can ski from the door and back within a few hundred yards.
The property is over three floors with three en suite bedrooms sleeping six guests. There is a fantastic open plan seating and dining area with access to the balcony, the perfect spot to enjoy a beverage while taking in views over the resort. Every room can be converted to a twin so this property is also great for a small group of friends keen to enjoy the popular après ski in resort.
Please note that the images are CGI as the chalet is currently under construction but have been created directly from the architect’s plans to give the most accurate interpretation. The views represented in each image are from a real life perspective.
- 2 x Twin/Double with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin/double with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 40m / 100km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 145km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 40m / 230km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne & Canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (6 days)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- This property does not have a resort driving service
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.