Top location, stunning views, excellent value for money, what more could you ask for?
This chalet is the little brother of Chalet Beluga next door, and offers a more intimate space for smaller groups, accommodating six to eight guests over three bedrooms. Each bedroom can be set up as a twin or double, and one of the rooms features two additional bunk beds.
The open plan living and dining area offers panoramic mountain views, a modern fireplace and contemporary furnishings. A nearby public lift will take you up to the main resort level and renowned Aquariaz water park, which is an absolute must-see on a trip with the children.
- Open fire
- Ski room with boot warmers
- 1 x Double/twin with balcony and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/twin with balcony and en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/twin with bunk beds, balcony and en suite shower room. Space for a cot.
- Chalet host
- Resort manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 40m / 100km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 145km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 40m / 230km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, includes shared coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Complimentary group airport transfer by coach (scheduled times)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Ski lessons
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £200
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.