By staying in this ski-in, ski-out chalet in Avoriaz you literally have the whole of the Portes du Soleil on your doorstep. It is the ideal ski area for a mixed group as it has everything from easy beginner slopes to famous blacks - and everything in between.
A ski-in/ski-out chalet in Avoriaz which offers good attentive service and great food in an ideal location. In fact, it is so close to the pistes that on arrival you will be transferred to the chalet by snowcat. The ski schools, ski lifts and village centre are also within easy walking distance.
Chalet Poudreuse was built on the site of a 16th century barn. The chalet has a fabulous vaulted living area with lovely open fire, a balcony with spectacular mountain and piste views and a large sauna. The bedrooms are all well furnished with plenty of storage, wall mounted flat screen TV's and smart contemporary bathrooms.
This operator is well known for its excellent staff and service which really does make all the difference on your holiday.
- Open Fireplace
- Room 1 - Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 2 - Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 3 - Twin with en suite shower room. Space for a cot. Juliet balcony.
- Room 4 - Twin with en suite shower room. Juliet Balcony
- Room 5 - Double with en suite bathroom. Bunk beds (50% discount). Space for a cot. Juliet Balcony
- Room 6 - Twin with en suite shower
- 2 Hosts
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Four minutes by foot
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 40m / 100km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 145km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 40m / 230km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Soft and hot drinks
- One staff night off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Whole chalet discount: 10% discount if you book the whole chalet for 12 or more full paying adults. Only applicable on peak weeks: please enquire. Child discounts not available with this offer and the offer is not available in conjunction with saver weeks
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.