Avoriaz is one of France's most popular resorts for families and Chalet Sakami is the perfect base in which to explore the vast Portes du Soleil ski area.
Chalet Sakami benefits from an excellent location a short stroll from the centre of resort and guests can ski straight from the door. Avoriaz is one the Portes du Soleil's most popular resorts and is the perfect destination for families with its ease of access to the surrounding slopes. Chalet Sakami will be an ideal base for a small family or group of friends eager to explore one of France's biggest ski areas.
Three en suite bedrooms comfortably sleep six guests and can all be presented as either twin or double. The open plan living and dining room is well placed with huge windows perfectly framing the stunning views. Guests will be particularly pleased with the high level of quality to the interior design. Contemporary touches with modern furnishings blend well with the warm ambiance of timber walls. With the sun setting, the well placed balcony is the perfect spot where one can contemplate the days events and the excitement of what this world class ski area may bring tomorrow.
Please note that the images are CGI as the chalet is currently under construction but have been created directly from the architect’s plans to give the most accurate interpretation. The views represented in each image are from a real life perspective.
- Log Fire
- Far-reaching Views
- 3 x Twin/Double with en suite shower room
- Distance to piste: Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 40m / 100km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 145km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 40m / 230km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne & Canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (6 days)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- This property does not have a resort driving service
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.