Hotel Des Dromonts
The Dromonts is a really fun hotel with a prime location in the heart of Avoriaz. The funky, chic decor and great bars and restaurants make it the perfect base for a stylish break in the Portes du Soleil
Setting the scene
Full of charm and character, the remake of the Hotel Des Dromonts has transformed it into the coolest hotel in the Portes du Soleil. The hotel has been standing since 1964, and was known as the spot for the Film Festival Fantastique from 1973 to 1993 – an international festival of horror and science fiction films. Today you will find a hotel which has still retained its lively sixties retro style and edginess, yet with all the modern and warm luxurious comforts.
Enjoying a ski in, ski out location, you have the whole of the Portes du Soleil on your doorstep. After a day in the mountains what better way to relax and rejuvenate than in the Pure Altitude Spa, followed by re-fuelling with a delicious meal at Les Enfants Terribles – a chic bistro which leads on from the success of its sister restaurants in Megeve and Val Thorens.
Rooms and Suites
- Classic Room (18 sqm) Double bedroom, En-suite bathroom with shower only.
- Club Room (22 sqm) Double bedroom, En-suite bathroom with shower only.
- Superior Room (25 sqm) Double bedroom, En-suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Superior Family Room (30 sqm) Double bedroom with a sofa bed for one child. En-suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Junior Suite (34 sqm) A little larger than the Superior Family Room and able to sleep up to 4 people. Includes a sitting area which can sleep up to two children. Ensuite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Suite (36 sqm) A double bedroom, separate lounge (divided by a sliding door). The lounge area also includes a pull-out sofa accommodating two children. Ensuite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Family Suite (41 sqm) Large Master bedroom with private en-suite connecting to a living room, a bunk bed cabin and a second bathroom.
Spa and Wellness
The Pure Altitude Spa is a sensory escape, focusing on the five natural elements – wood, stone, water, fire and plants. Enjoy a specialist treatment to aid deep healing, all within a relaxing and warming environment.
The wellness area offers alcoves of different thermal experiences. A steam room, outdoor/indoor sauna and relaxation room await you inside, or step out into the fresh mountain air and enjoy the outdoor Jacuzzi. A fitness room is also available.
Dining and Après Ski
Les Enfants Terribles: The bistro chic concept taken from its successful sister hotels in Megeve and Val Thorens, this Avoriaz restaurant offers classic favourites in a stylish sixties setting.
Bar Le Festival: A lively bar popular for a lunch close to the slopes, a cocktail in the warm surroundings after skiing, or a hearty fondue dinner.
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out access
- Distance to resort centre: Less than 3 mins walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 40m / 100km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 145km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 40m / 230km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.