Hotel Des Dromonts **** Avoriaz, France
What we love
Location is ideal being ski-in/ski-out as well as central. Contemporary mountain decor which appeals to many. Overall excellent value.
Setting the scene
The latest four star, luxury ski hotel addition to Avoriaz. The Hotel Mil8 offers an ideal ski-in, ski-out location in the centre of Avoriaz, with a stylish and understated contemporary mountain decor, appealing to families, couples and friends.
The Hotel Mil8, which takes its name from the resorts altitude, provides everything you expect and more of a luxury ski hotel in the mountains. From its lounge bar with inviting fireplace, high quality cuisine, to the fantastic views of Avoriaz village and surrounding mountain peaks.
The Hotel Mil8's wellness area completes this luxury ski experience, exclusively for hotel residents and set over several levels, equipped with an outdoor infinity pool, sauna, cardio-training room, massage and relaxation area - all of which are totally glass-fronted making the most of those views.
Rooms and Suites
All 42 rooms and suites have their own balcony, contemporary mountain decor and quality bedding.
- Double Room (21-26 sqm) king or twin beds, some of which can interconnect with a private lobby area
- Family Room (29 sqm) king or twin beds and cabin with bunk beds
- Junior Suite (26-35 sqm) king or twin beds and separate living space
- Suite Dreams (38-41 sqm) king or twin beds and living space
- Family Suite (35-44 sqm) with king or twin bed and living space with sofa bed
- Suite Fantastik (56 sqm) with two king/twin bedrooms, two bathrooms and a spacious living room
Spa and Wellness
The Mil8 Wellness Area is set out on several levels, all of which are totally glass-fronted offering breathtaking views of the resort and mountains. The spa is equipped with an outdoor infinity pool, sauna and cardio-training room.
As well as a massage and relaxation area where treatments by Sno Eternelle designed for the skier can be enjoyed - a local brand created by former mogul champion Raphaelle Monod.
Dining and Après Ski
Dining Room and Terrace
At piste level, inviting skiers to enjoy a warm and welcoming lunch with regional specialties using locally-sourced produce.
A more intimate atmosphere for the evening. With classic dishes and traditional cuisine brought up-to-date.
The Mini8 play area is perfect for children, with a mini climbing wall and table football. The hotel offers high tea during the school holidays and can arrange babysitting on request along with equipment such as cots and baby baths to ensure a comfortable stay for all.
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 40m / 100km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 145km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 40m / 230km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.