You can not be more ski-in/ski-out here. This is the absolute perfect place to stay if you are someone who likes being in the centre of it all.
No.1 Penthouse offers three en-suite bedrooms, one with an extra bed in a quirky private alcove; a perfect space for six-seven guests. This private suite is on the ninth and top floor, with lift access to transport you to and from the piste. As you would expect, No.1 Penthouse comes complete with surround sound TV and flat screen TVs in all the bedrooms.
If you are looking for a contemporary high altitude base, right in the centre of the resort, then look no further. The suite is entirely independent, with its own living and dining area and a dedicated chalet host.
We really enjoy skiing in the Porte du Soleil and being in the centre of Avoriaz meant that we had the best access to this fantastic ski area. The best holiday.
- Ethanol Fireplace
- Contemporary Living
- 1 x Twin/double with en suite shower room, hand basin and WC - also features an extra bed in a quirky private alcove. (Extra bed charged at half the adult price.)
- 1 x Twin/double with en suite shower room, hand basin and WC
- 1 x Twin/double with en suite shower, hand basin and WC
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: One minute ski
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 40m / 100km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 145km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 40m / 230km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.